What is the ‘unique fun’ that only Mad World provides, if there is any for you? > Compliment for Mad World | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Compliment for Mad World

[Compliment for Mad World] What is the ‘unique fun’ that only Mad World provides, if there is any for you?

profile_image
  • Writer최고관리자
  • Written Date2021-12-31 13:14
  • Count6

Hello. ^^ Thank you very much for enjoying Mad World 3.0 to 4.0.

We are curious to know what aspects in Mad World appealed to you. 

What is the ‘unique fun’ that only Mad World provides, if there is any for you?  

If you enjoyed playing Mad World, please describe to us what aspects you found to be fun, and how much you liked them. 

We plan to make the game even more fun, and your feedback will help us tremendously. 

It will guide us developing the essential elements that shall make up ‘the fun’ in Mad World.

5.0 We'll be back sooner with more fun.

Like 6 Dislike 0
Comments 6

List of comments

Comment by Midlevain의 댓글

profile_image Midlevain Written Date

More gore. Its a so brave progect in Dark Fantasy setting, which we need.
Also visual design of all obj and characters is on hight level of concept and style.

Comment on the comment by 김태영의 댓글

profile_image 김태영 Written Date

[KOR]
더 많은 고어. 우리가 필요로 하는 다크 판타지 설정에서 아주 용감한 프로젝트입니다.
또한 모든 obj와 캐릭터의 시각적 디자인은 높은 수준의 개념과 스타일입니다.

Comment by ElricTraver의 댓글

profile_image ElricTraver Written Date

The art, the story, the setting, the circumstance, literally everything about the game that I've seen so far is extremely great. I literally can not wait to play more of this. What a fantastic job you guys have done here. I can not express how in love with this game I am, and am looking forward to the next alpha.

Comment by TidoLahoia69의 댓글

profile_image TidoLahoia69 Written Date

I always love the dark fantasy genre, The closer to Berserk Post-Eclipse the better. This game really gives you the fight or flight feeling with any enemy that's not a mob. I've always been a sucker for video games that have that unique and drawn art style and the fact that both of these guilty pleasures are together on a game that can be played on any system with a browser is even better.

Comment by OmegaFu의 댓글

profile_image OmegaFu Written Date

The Monster are wonderful, not to mention the large amount of differences. The crazy storyline is very interesting also. The overall feeling of the game is dark and foreboding, making it wonderful to play. Would certainly enjoy more thoughts into the pet system, maybe allowing more pet interaction, and more concentration on their skills tree's output. It is nice to be able to ride them.

Comment by Habbu의 댓글

profile_image Habbu Written Date

what attracts me the most is that it is released.

• PrevPVP 21.12.31