general feedback > Feedback | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Feedback

[Feedback] general feedback

profile_image
  • Writerraresn82
  • Written Date2022-06-01 00:07
  • Count0

Loved the art and the bleak atmosphere, combat is not bad, i found it a bit harder for mele then ranged, PVP is completely boring, it takes forever to do some damage, which is easily healable.

The quests are a bit repeatable, and the story is very heavy on the text side, I think it lacks voice acting to make it more digestible.

Of course there were the usual bugs that u can expect with quests, character interaction, log in failure ...but for an alpha i found it pretty polished.

I found item crafting not bad, typical farming stuff, but i found the time spent farming the ingredients to craft the items at any lvl was not worth it, it was much easier to push on trough the story and run the dungeon at the end of the act a couple more times to have better items, and get on with the leveling.

Cooking was too complicated, way too hard to gather ingredients for a food that gives you very little benefits. Grilling is straight forward.

And there were some translation errors, the most  annoying for me was the therm "collection" for the girl in the main story, i could not understand exactly what it wants to transmit.

All in all was a nice alpha this game can go places, keep it up

Like 1 Dislike 0
Comments 0

List of comments

No comments found.