Bugs I encountered [and feedback] (only played till lvl 20) > Feedback | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Feedback

[Feedback] Bugs I encountered [and feedback] (only played till lvl 20)

profile_image
  • WriterMightyMoogle
  • Written Date2022-06-01 01:33
  • Count0

1) had a random occurrence happen twice where all my skills were unusable and I couldn't open any menus or switch weapons or do anything other than auto attack. Had to reload.

2) Rain/weather effects caused bad fps lag on the exclusive browser, didn't get to try other browsers but its not my system (5600x & 3080)

3)  At end of test I tried chrome and you need hardware accel on or its a slideshow fps wise :O (pretty sure this one is widely known though)

4) I also get that you want to monetize with storage but geez, without buying storage it felt very stressful for me and somewhat mandatory I feel like (specially later on I imagine)

Not a lot but I didn't get to play much :c

Really love the art/animation and sound though +100 for that, gave me a bit of ragnarok-esque nostalgia with a dark vibe. I do think combat still needs its edges rounded out a bit, not my place to say how

but it just felt very uncomfortable for me.

Looking forward to release/open beta!

(also please try to get some advertising out closer to release, the game is quite unknown and I found it by complete accident :P )

Like 2 Dislike 0
Comments 0

List of comments

No comments found.