alpha test > Feedback | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Feedback

[Feedback] alpha test

profile_image
  • WriterSmoqu
  • Written Date2022-06-01 14:55
  • Count0

Manageing inventory is painful for example would be nice to have some separatet tabs for gathering items. Sometimes while i was draging items to special inventory backpack main tabs where switching itself. 

Would be nice to have information what kind of gathering resources are on specific zones in zone description.

Quest The sand ghost i cannot finish it becouse i log out in the middlle of it, then i log in and i couldnt enter the pit again. 

Dismantling one items is bugged it shows more reward resorce then it should but to your inventory is count right amout.

Some mobs, dungeons and boss act weird in act 3/4 for example Sandrogue gang boss may be bugged on fountain with is far away from his spawn.  Belphegorian tentacle tower you can sit and restore full hp/mp while boss not losing aggro on you yet not dealing dmg. In act 4 you some quest offen dont shows continuation unlil you relog. 

I feel like some skliss and abilities has to be pollished becouse they dont seems to be usefull for example in abyssal path only one usefull skill was ghost walk imo :D When you use bohemot skill it shows in effect bar on top of the screen that it should increase defence not only hp. Over all i like the game, keep it up and good luck.

Like 1 Dislike 0
Comments 0

List of comments

No comments found.