Feedback > Feedback | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Feedback

[Feedback] Feedback

profile_image
  • WriterBloody
  • Written Date2022-09-21 03:59
  • Count2
Smelt doesn't work properly, no matter how many amplifying stones i give it just give me back one stone i put first. I can't select socket from which i want to remove stone.

Chat for talking need to be separate with notification chat (place where whole info about what you got is dumped).

In maps where pk isn't allowed you can still attack other players but with lower dmg (your summons won't attack, but they can still hit if they attack monster and then they practically one hit other player :p).

PvP dmg should be lowered, since rn its one hit battle.

Beginning of the game was pretty hard but after first 10 levels you can go through everything alone and will die only if you get distracted.

Tribe had practically nothing done and I can't even enter it now so idk.

Progress bar in each achievement after clicking on it would be nice.

Riding on mount isn't faster than walking especially since i can use buff to walk faster (technically it should work on mount too since we can use that spell while riding). Also pet active skill to collect is pretty much useless(Should be passive).

Titles from arena shop should give some stat like 1atk and each next one more atk.

Did anyone solve Caesar's riddle?

And why do we need so many red crystals will there be later possiblity to do something with them expect unlocking new skill?
Like 2 Dislike 0
Comments 2

List of comments

Comment by GMmadworld의 댓글

profile_image GMmadworld Written Date

Thank you for your feedback

Comment by 또라에몽의 댓글

profile_image 또라에몽 Written Date

That's a good feedback