Can't play > Feedback | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Feedback

[Feedback] Can't play

profile_image
  • WriterOOOIOOO
  • Written Date2023-02-06 06:55
  • Count2
I did Refund. On the main page of the site, it seems that there is a closed beta test. This false impression continues at the opening of the store. The store claims that you will gain access to closed beta testing. However, the description of the service does not correspond to reality. You will not receive any access to closed beta testing. You also do not receive resources indicated in the order, since you do not get access to the game. Thus, when ordering a starting set, you actually do not get anything described in it. The developers say that the game will be released soon, within six months. But in this case, I am interested in why they cannot maintain the relevance of information on the site? Why can you release content every day. Write updates. And you cannot update information about the current state of the game. The request not to mislead people and update the information on the site. On the main page there is no point in asking a review of closed testing, since it is not. And in the store page you should not mislead people with information about access to the test, since it is not. In reality, there should be less marketing attractive, but at least reliable information. I bought a closed beta test, and bought a pre -order of the game. For this reason, I made a return. I think you will receive many more returns due to the inconsistency of the description of the goods sold.
Like 1 Dislike 0
Comments 2

List of comments

Comment by OOOIOOO의 댓글

profile_image OOOIOOO Written Date

I do not want to offend the developers.
The game of screenshots looks good.
But you require $ 20 for the minimum version of the game.
You promise access to a closed beta test.
And nothing.
I am pretty sure, many people else will dismiss like I am about info on main page and cashshop page.

Comment by GMmadworld의 댓글

profile_image GMmadworld Written Date

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback. We apologize for the confusion caused by the outdated information on our website. We will be updating our official website soon to ensure that the latest information is available to everyone. We will do our best to minimize any further confusion.

We look forward to presenting our newly updated official website and thank you for your support for Mad World.

Thank you.