My impression after playing up to 50 > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] My impression after playing up to 50

profile_image
  • Writerpesyemizurahi
  • Written Date2022-09-20 12:54
  • Count0

It is very interesting and has a lot of potential, but...

I think that the balance needs to be adjusted, because currently all the weapons except for the one-handed staff and heavy armor are too weak.

(English is not my first language and I don't fully understand the specs, so please forgive me if I'm wrong)

---Weapon categories ----.

Weak categories other than magic

>>Two handed sword/one handed sword: risk of getting too close, but no more firepower than a magic.

>>Bow/Crossbow: degraded magic.

>>Shield: Short buffs, no usefulness for soloing.

>>Abyss: Deteriorated magic.

>>Life: I don't feel the need for it since there are potions that take effect immediately.

Close combat: passive damage cut by N%, super armor, bow: long range and strong against single target, etc.

If each weapon category does not have its own characteristics, the evaluation will be based on DPS only. 

---Status---.

I don't feel the need to set anything other than atk and def.

>>I don't feel the merit of increasing max HP and MP.

>>Heavy armor + shield is hard and stable, I don't see the benefit of going all the way to a light armor evasion type.

As the performance of recovery items increases in the latter half of the battle, parameters that do not lead to DPS without considerable merit seem unnecessary.

---Battle ----

There is a considerable difference in difficulty between close quarters and long distance battles.

>>The player side has no resistance to disablement attacks, so once you are hit by an attack, there are many cases where you die.

>>Bosses' attack range is difficult to understand, and their visible movement does not match their hit detection.

---Pets ----

Cute

>>I would like to see buffs if possible.

>Movement speed could be faster.

>>Getting in and out of the car is slow, so please make it faster.

---UI/UX---

>>It's a pain to remove equipment to put on gems.

>>It's hard to know which gem is attached to which.

>>I want to set the rarity of equipment to be picked up automatically.

>>Please explain better the risk when you put the game in PvP mode

└What do I lose? What do I have to lose if I use PvP mode? Is there a karma thing?

>>I would like to see a batch storage and retrieval function in the inventory for periodic rentals (is there one, but it doesn't work?)

>>I would like to see an indication on the MAP if there is a field boss.

>>It is possible to buy inventory expansion items even though the inventory is expanded to the maximum.

>>Weapons should not be able to be enhanced if the increase is 0.

>>I feel like there is no point in farming boss equipment unless it fits the current level and has some benefit (specializing in increasing fire damage).

I've written a lot, but I'm looking forward to the release!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Like 3 Dislike 0
Comments 0

List of comments

No comments found.