is that Potential tree BUG? or just a other change? > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] is that Potential tree BUG? or just a other change?

profile_image
  • WriterKazer
  • Written Date2022-09-21 13:14
  • Count4

when i open Potential tree again , u know what?   

all [Narsha's playfulness] (add HitRate % -skill in tree ,5% to 0.5%) all this HitRate x% skill data have been nerf tenfold,and also Dodge couldnt avoid nerf tenfold~

do u guys know ,when u using two-handmeleeWeapon . that Fuxking Skill HitRate how low is ? i'll tell u ,ten time u well miss more than half !!!!!!!

may i ask why?

is that means our  two-handMeleeWeapon Player , all must change our play way?  like ... all use wand? or bow?

So....can u change it back?

Like 0 Dislike 1
Comments 4

List of comments

Comment by Bloody의 댓글

profile_image Bloody Written Date

I don't think that changing weapon will help you with low hit rate.

Comment on the comment by Kazer의 댓글

profile_image Kazer Written Date

yeah sure bro, u said the right thing...but,dont forget the wand have the HitRate buff..but two-handmeleeWeapon never has~I think that ,maybe Jandisoft game designers is playing other weapon but twohandmelee,and he/her think the twohandmelee was so IMBA, so he/her take a knife,and slash to HitRate buff and dodge~  Good nerf~  the twohandmelee have long casting time  and  superlow HitRate..and if u also gearing heavy armor,congratulation !!..u well find out, when u face the big boss..u well always miss when u use important skill,and u cant run cause u gearing heavy armor, u cant even dodge .. cause dodge got nerf tenfold and  boss skill range longer than ur attack range..only one thing u can do...change ur weapon to  bow,wand,crossBow and bie the boss's ass ...yeah good~!! good~!! good nerf~!!

Comment by Kazer의 댓글

profile_image Kazer Written Date

btw ~this  game system sucks~
1.u cant even remove ur all gem from gears
 (no matter how i click the gem on gear with gem remove tools,it just cant remove ..but some 5 slot gear u can use tool remove gem in last one slot,the other slots? never think about it~!click it didnt wrok up~)
(i dont know is that tool usless or Gear UI Bug~or that tool just only can remove one gem from gear for once? what about the other gem in slot ?)
2.pet state UI well hide ur level UI...
3.pet gear always flying to the unknow ,when u logout,sometime it came back  :)  ,sometime not  :( 
4.some twohandmelee skill cant use when u on mount,(not those unable on mount skill) but if u change to wand ...yeah! it works~! so.. can we delete the Fuxking twohandmelee weapon?:(  You game designers dont like it anyway..lol~:)

Comment by Bloody의 댓글

profile_image Bloody Written Date

Those are bugs... And that's why it's called alpha test. Instead of blaming you should write it in feedback so they can repair it or change if it's needed.