Mad World BUILDS: a new website to find, create and share builds to Mad World: Age of Darkness > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] Mad World BUILDS: a new website to find, create and share builds to Mad World: Age of Darkness

profile_image
  • Writerconradosaud95
  • Written Date2023-05-05 15:23
  • Count0

Yes, guys! Now you can find and create your own builds on Mad World BUILDS website:

https://madworldbuilds.com

I like the game a lot and I see that we don't have many places to discuss Builds. Because of that, I decided to create a website to share Builds.

It's still in its early stages, we still don't have the Potentials and not all the equipments/weapons in the game, but it's already possible to develop some thing.

As the game is very recent, it still doesn't have an API that I can fetch information about the game, so everything on the site was done by hand and with printscreens of the game's screen.

I've already contacted the Mad World team, but I believe they are very busy right now and, because of that, they haven't answered me yet.

I intend to add many more things.

At first you can list your skill setup, character status and also the equipment category.

As this is still not enough to define a complete Mad World build, there is a "description" field where you can talk more about how your build works.

The site is only powered by the players, so according to the days the bank will get more populated and you will find more content on the site as well.

Like 0 Dislike 0
Comments 0

List of comments

No comments found.