Founder pack > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] Founder pack

profile_image
  • WriterNOEMPTHYRES
  • Written Date2022-04-19 22:08
  • Count2

You guys have a nice game for sure and i am definitely going to support your team. I hope you guys can at least complete the game by fall 2022 as scheduled. 

I have a question: i understand that you guys advertised the game on STEAM platform and i think it is a good idea as i played most of my games on steam. If i buy the founder packs here(your website) and if i decide to play on steam will the contents of the purchases (crystals, abyssal sphere and gold) be available on Steam? do note that my login id is different for google chrome and steam platform.

Like 3 Dislike 0
Comments 2

List of comments

Comment by NOEMPTHYRES의 댓글

profile_image NOEMPTHYRES Written Date

oh by the way, do you guys have a list of items that can be purchase with crystal or abyssal spheres? i am curious if it is purely cosmetic items or powerful pay to win cashshop items.

Comment by insangphaseo의 댓글

profile_image insangphaseo Written Date

Hello, thank you for the inquiry. We would like to publish steam version of game, but it isn't decided. Also if we do, there is huge chance it's going to be separate server with different payment system, just as many online games are when they publish their games on steam. 
As for crystal and abyssal sphere, the items it will buy are mostly utility (bigger inventory), enhancement/item property change reroll, and cosmetics. Mad World is keeping F2P as its core value, so the cash items won't drastically change power level of purchaser.