Going Downhill? > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] Going Downhill?

profile_image
  • Writer0m033
  • Written Date2023-05-29 07:35
  • Count1

Such a gem in the gaming market this one, and such huge mistakes making it disappear :( i am extremely sad that such unique concept goes down. But it seems like this. Now the game is not even accesible for me, looks like the homepage and the game is loading extremely slow. When it finally loads, the character is frozen. Looks like to me as Jandi is getting DDoS attack from some sources. I could be wrong. But the first place is the why. And that is the lacking of proper management of the workload, in my opinion.

I did not encounter too many bugs luckily, but the balance of the whole game is completely chaotic. Here is some examples:

1.: 3 hours of gold farm for me is about 1 mill gold.. ONE single equipment property on just a unique item is 2 minute 1 mill gold. And not even getting the property i would like.

2. There is NO option AT ALL to increase success of source stone melding. You just click and hope if it succeeds. With absolutely no relating to percentage actually...

3. Smelting gems to higher: you can calculate for the half of your gems lost on level 1 to 2. Then another half on level 2 to 3. Whats left is super.: 100 level 1 gem made three level 4 BUT the gems drops are INSANE RARE..

4. I was so happy about the combat dungeon content...then 3 days later you guys just reduced it. and then repeated, reduced it even more. WTF?

5. It says marbles are NOT stacking, BUT THEY DO for fk sake. On top of this, some marbles are actually NOT working at all... How am i suposed to figure out which one is working? And why are marbles possible to socket ONLY to creppy treasure items with TWO property. They are totally useless. Noone is even using any.

6. The bosses are so boringly easy that i just press the mouse and hold it untill it dies. Good one ..NEXT. On the opposite some random mob is so buffed in HP that i fall asleep killing it.

7. And yes. the crafting: Now that one is worth a whole page. The idea is good, but for example the dungeon bosses items are not even worth for SELLING!!! they are so useless. Compared the time invested to get them.

Material nodes once respawn, once they dont. Whatever they like.. And with just FIVE players  mining on a map, you will NEVER EVER find any node. Especially when even the number of nodes are random....

Crafted items sell the same price as mob drops...WHY???? To get 100 material from one type it takes ALMOST AN HOUR!!!! For what? for a creppy uncommon for 1k gold?? you serious??? Why you guys encouraging Botting, scripts and all this shiet what ruins the whole game for other than Botters???

8.: Inventory on warehouse and char inventory: Why would i pay every single two weeks for you  5 euro for one if you dont even give me the option to get a fn PERMANENT EXPANSION?? And warehouse is not even possible to expand.. I have to make other chars of course to store my shiet...Luckily the warehouse is account wide. THANK YOU!

9. Phantom spheres? they are so unbalancedly expensive regarding of the content you get from them that noone will buy them in long term..

10. Why you make crystals available not in game drop at all, but exclusively to buy for real money, when this is the bread and buter of the whole game economy: Black Market. And for what the heck i have to pay 25% fee???? WHY you ripping us off??? At least make a premium subscription where i dont have to pay this outrageous 25% fee...

Okay im done with ranting...

I found the story FASCINATING and thrilling. Sadly the choices were not really choices in conversations, but linear "have to do" stuff.. With a new character i play over and over the same what makes it boring and tedious....

I think these are the main points what many players also experience as negative to play more. But there is sadly more small things what im not willing to list now..

If these stay..your game dies even before it could blossom...and i will be very sad that such a great potential goes down...

Like 2 Dislike 0
Comments 1

List of comments

Comment by MrFog의 댓글

profile_image MrFog Written Date

Agree on every point! Developers, we are writing to you because we do not want this wonderful game to disappear. Listen to our voices before it's too late!