I love the game but i hate Jandisoft > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] I love the game but i hate Jandisoft

profile_image
  • WriterJowsTM
  • Written Date2023-06-13 17:24
  • Count1

Hi guys, 

I love the game, i really love the game, the art, the history, all the system, etc... but i cant uderstand why Jandisoft is letting the game die. Why you worked so many years developing a game to let him die in a few months? This is a game with such a great potencial. WHY DONT YOU WORK ON IT???? For example, and the most annyoing problem is that i cant uderstand why you released a game where if you go to play a multiplayer dungeon YOU CANT PLAY BECAUSE OF THE AMAZING LAG!. Just fix that!!!! How do you pretend the people play the game if its broken? Is it too much difficult to fix this problem? Really? Seems like you dont give a f*** about your game and your players. We are some players trying to stay here hoping that the game will improve and Jandisoft will care more about it, but its too much difficult to trust when even the company and developers have got zero communication with their community. PLEASE JANDISOFT, WORK ON YOUR GAME, COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY.

Im not here for bad talk or to insult. Im just trying to HELP, im just trying to being listened. Please Jandisoft, think about how you are doing the things. We dont deserve this treat. MAD WORLD DONT DESERVE THIS TREAT.

Like 0 Dislike 0
Comments 1

List of comments

Comment by Eralp의 댓글

profile_image Eralp Written Date

Having such a great game on browser is really amazing, I really hope Jandisoft starts fixing things. Currently the situation doesn't look good but with the steam and mobile release they can still save the game. But there is a lot of optimization and development to be done before releasing on those platforms. I consider the current release an open beta.