It is not possible to play in Russian. > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] It is not possible to play in Russian.

profile_image
  • WriterKingWaldemar
  • Written Date2022-05-26 20:07
  • Count6

Good day. The second day I face a problem. When playing in Russian, it does not connect to the server and tasks disappear. When you first enter the game, everything is in order. But as soon as you enter the game for the second time, this problem appears. At the same time, when you create a new character, everything is in order and works. Now, every game session, create a new character and go through only the prologue? This problem starts at level 11, on a mission with Luda. And many people have this problem, pay attention to Diskord. Help me decide, I won’t play in English, I’m not strong in it, I’m even writing this message using google translator. I spent 4 hours trying to solve the problem, nothing came of it. I rebooted the device, rebooted the modem, changed languages ​​back and forth, created new characters on different servers, tried to go through all the locations, nothing helps. Screenshots below. 

Like 1 Dislike 0
Comments 6

List of comments

Comment by 어둠의다크의 댓글

profile_image 어둠의다크 Written Date

If you press the 'J' button,. The title of the quest will appear on the left, and you will see a check box. If you check the check box, a small quest window will appear again.

Comment on the comment by KingWaldemar의 댓글

profile_image KingWaldemar Written Date

도와주셔서 감사합니다. 사실은 "J"를 누르면 완료된 작업만 있다는 것입니다.

Comment by Эд의 댓글

profile_image Эд Written Date

Привет, такая же проблема :( Когда переключаешься на английский сразу же НПС появляется и квест.

Много у кого такая проблема, говорят после 20 лвла все становится нормально. По-моему, чуть ли не у всех, кто играет на ру языке. Поскольку на этот вопрос никто не отвечает, решил просто качаться. Ничего впринципе страшного, но хочется чтобы эту проблему заметили и решили, чтобы ее не возникало в будущем. Но на русском языке куча проблем (судя по чату в дискорде), и переход на английский язык решает абсолютно все. Ну и хотелось как то погрузиться в лор, т.к. игра очень атмосферная. Но увы, видимо в следущий раз.

Comment on the comment by ammati의 댓글

profile_image ammati Written Date

Да есть проблема такая. Но больше всего огорчает что в игре русско говорящего тяжело найти. Да и англоязычные не особо хорошо на контакт идут. Приходилось многие данжи и вещи делать самому.

Пиши если что в дискорде Fruit#4497. Правда я не большой лвл еще)