Taking away the fun things? > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] Taking away the fun things?

profile_image
  • Writer0m033
  • Written Date2024-01-28 09:41
  • Count1

Now im going on a rant. And even if noone reads this forum i still will tell what is i think not just my, but LOTS of other player`s opinion

-Dungeons were really fun to farm unlimited for revenants, for exp, for kills        YOU LIMIT it to 2 daily. -TAKEN AWAY

-Gold Dungeons were ESSENTIAL to grow equipment!!!! ESSENTIAL                 then PUT IT BEHIND ALL the other dungeons explicitly behind the raid dungeons. to open. Some player still could not open those as there is no party enough for that... - TAKEN AWAY

-Daily hook quests to kill elites were extremely ESSENTIAL to aquire materials for enchant and craft.. YOU BUFFED INSANELY every mob on field that now the quests take 10 time longer..noone does those anymore. -TAKEN AWAY

-Gold dungeons as i stated above are ESSENTIAL to grow. YOU BUFFED THE MOBS insanely that what till now could be finished..now ITS NOT POSSIBLE iN TIME  -TAKEN AWAY

-Achievments were fun to complete and get the rewards on new chars. NOW YOU INCREASED the numbers 2-5 and even 20 !!!!! fold. that they are absolute NOT WORTH the time.

Why does that hurting you that Achievments are a good source of resources and gold?     -TAKEN AWAY

-Marbles are ESSENTIAL for a C L A S S L E S S game . AS YOU STATE in Mad World`s trait. C L A S S L E S S. But to have the option to change cla s s you have to be able to CHANGE MARBLES for your setup.. That is not possible as marbles are now almost not existing in game, AND YOU CANT REMOVE IT FROM hundreds of million gold worth equipment.. - NEVER DELIVERED

-You gave Collections. starting with low level equipment... YOU CHANGED THE DROP RATE near to zero if the level difference is high..This was never before. AND IT WAS FAR BETTER WORKING with no drop nerf....-TAKEN AWAY

-Enchanting now needs hundreds of essences what you DID NOT provide to aquire from ANYWHERE. ONLY ACHIEVMENTS WHAT YOU just increased so high that its just not worth the time anymore..4000 mob instead of 200 per step???? what the...  -TAKEN AWAY

-And now your game got the spammers who sell crystal and advertise on world chat  on all server..ON ALL!!!, MAKING THE WOLD CHAT ABSOLUTE UNUSABLE. i do not know how long but minimum it lasts already 12 hour..noone of you cares??

So im asking you...What is there to do in your game anymore..exept if im starting a new char and do the main quest...but after that???? WHAT?? you simply kill the game more and more with every so called improve.. and you dont even care seems like what the players think. Now when the success is falling in your hand..finally the game gets new players....and NOW YOU KILL IT EVEN MORE??  Noone will stay more than some week. Im playing since launch so i saw the change. And i can tell its not good for the game.

Like 1 Dislike 0
Comments 1

List of comments

Comment by 0m033의 댓글

profile_image 0m033 Written Date

-Spammers have been fixed! +1 for this
-Collection Droprates has been restored to normal! +1 for this (but there are still some items what you are actually impossible to get from drop OR craft)
-Mobs are a LITTLE BIT less HP , but Uncommon and elites have still extreme too much! +0,5 for this