Great game > General Discussion | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

General Discussion

[General Discussion] Great game

profile_image
  • WriterDizorox
  • Written Date2022-09-16 04:47
  • Count1
After 4 hours of killing the elite to get the "Jacob great ax". Random guy steals it from me because I have full inventory. chases him for 7 minutes because in this game you can't kill someone in pvp. I wasted 4 hours. 2/10 game <3
Like 0 Dislike 1
Comments 1

List of comments

Comment by Abyssmial의 댓글

profile_image Abyssmial Written Date

Welcome to the MAD world my guy.

I think its a very immersive game. The game world is set up perfectly as a nightmare-ish hellscape where people have to literally eat CORPSES to survive and they would kill / steal / r**e for their own gain.
In the tutorial /early game the NPC-s show this to you clearly. One leave you to die, one r***s a girl (if you did that side quest) and makes you eat poisoned meat and the whole camp LAUGHS AT YOUR MISERY.
You literally have to get rags from dead people, and they think you are insane for even trying to get something better than the limbo of "not dead yet"

What did you expect in a world like this? Nice people who share loot? Kind hearted healers and knights in shining armor? :D Please ...

TBH i would be pissed too if i lose an op item i farmed for hours but i would also note it was my fault for loot hoarding like a b**ch and not be able to pick it up. Items have a set time where only you can pick it up.  So sorry to say dude but it was just as much your fault as the thief's. Next time make room for the loot you want ;)

10/10 immersive game world