Notice

Facebook Login Issue Notice

profile_image
  • WriterGMmadworld
  • Written Date2023-10-27 18:22
  • Count3

[Facebook Login Issue Notice] 

Hello, this is Mad World. 

Due to recent changes in Facebook's policies, our game's Facebook login feature now requires reevaluation.

Consequently, the login functionality will be temporarily unavailable.

The evaluation process is expected to take anywhere from a minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 10 days.

Rest assured, we will work diligently to resolve any issues as quickly as possible following the evaluation, ensuring a seamless login experience.

We apologize for any inconvenience during this period.

During the inspection period, Facebook registrations will be temporarily suspended. 

We will continue to do our best to meet your expectations for Mad World. 

Thank you. 

Comments 3

List of comments

Comment by sarkjah의 댓글

profile_image sarkjah Written Date

Hi everyone, from when it happened to today it has been 12 days, and to this day the problem with logging in via Facebook has not been resolved. I would like to know if there is already any alternative access or procedure for those who created a login through Facebook to return to the game. Thank you for your attention.

Comment by yankrust의 댓글

profile_image yankrust Written Date

Can someone from support help us? Our friends can't join the game?

Comment by Ch0ice의 댓글

profile_image Ch0ice Written Date

Dear Mad World - Age of Darkness Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent asistance regarding a significant issue I'm facing with my game account.

For some months now, I have been unable to log into my game account, which is linked exclusively to my Facebook login. Given the recent issues with Facebook login integration, I find myself unable to access my character and the game itself.

This situation is particularly distressing as I have made purchases within the game, and my inability to access the game means I am currently unable to utilize or enjoy the products I've paid for.

I understand that technical issues can arise, but as a loyal player and customer, I am seeking your prompt support to resolve this matter. Could you please advise on the best course of action to regaain access to my account or provide an alternative solution?

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I look forward to a swift resolution and hope to continue enjoying Mad World - Age of Darkness.

Kind regards,