NFT > Compliment for Mad World | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Compliment for Mad World

[Compliment for Mad World] NFT

profile_image
  • 作者666
  • 日期2022-01-07 00:55
  • 数量4
I love the fact that Mad World is looking into implementing NFTs into the game.

There is a clear movement towards implementing NFT in general media, even popular social media such as Facebook / Instagram are actively working to implementing NFTs. It is therefore smart to stay ahead of the curve and find a good implementation for Mad World now. 

I want to close off by saying that I do think an NFT implementation should be non-intrusive; It should not affect normal gameplay & users should be able to avoid it if they so wish to. But this is just my opinion. Please share yours!
4 8
评论 4

评论列表

김태영 的评论의 댓글

profile_image 김태영 日期

[KOR] 나는 Mad World가 NFT를 게임에 구현하려고 한다는 사실을 좋아합니다.
일반 미디어에서 NFT를 구현하려는 움직임이 뚜렷하고 Facebook/Instagram과 같은 인기 있는 소셜 미디어에서도 NFT 구현을 위해 적극적으로 노력하고 있습니다.
따라서 유행보다 앞서 나가 Mad World를 위한 좋은 구현을 찾는 것이 현명합니다.
NFT 구현은 방해가 되지 않아야 한다고 생각합니다.
정상적인 게임 플레이에 영향을 주어서는 안 되며 사용자가 원할 경우 이를 피할 수 있어야 합니다.
그러나 이것은 내 의견일 뿐입니다.
당신의 것을 공유하십시오!

Balalaika 的评论의 댓글

profile_image Balalaika 日期

This guy is crazy, in the west the NFT are already dying and the only ones who buy these things are the people into that bubble, if the game use NFT the quality is gona drop in the eyes of the general people.
 Is a game is using NFT the thing don´t feel like a game, its feel like a work...

SyedNekoChan 的评论의 댓글

profile_image SyedNekoChan 日期

If NFT is imemented, bots will populate the game. Please no NFT.

Keough 的评论의 댓글

profile_image Keough 日期

I respectfully disagree with 김태영. NFTs have no place in today's current MMOs if they want a player base that is not filled with bots and is actually fun to play in. If NFTs are implemented people will find ways to ruin the game for everyone most likely from bots. No game is fun when it is filled with Bots.