Notice

Founders Pack FAQ

profile_image
  • WriterGMmadworld
  • Written Date2023-04-19 18:01
  • Count3

Hello.

This is Mad World – Hell Made MMORPG.

At last, Mad World is getting ready to introduce itself to you all. 

And we’d like to give you announcement on the most frequently asked questions we collected regarding Founders Pack.

Please check the details below to determine whether or not you will keep the early game access pass, and we hope you will enjoy the game with convenience.

[Founders Pack FAQ]

Q. What happens with the early game access pass if I purchased more than one Founders Pack?

A. Even if you purchased 2 or more Founders Pack, you may access the game early for 5 days maximum.

Q. If I purchase more than one Founders Pack, can I get all the items included?

A. You will get all the preexisting items from the previously purchased Founders Pack, except for the early game access pass.

Q. Where can I check whether I purchased Founders Pack?

A. https://www.madworldmmo.com/mypage/pay_list.php

Please refer to the page above to check the items you purchased.

Q. How will I receive the items from Founders Pack?

A.    https://www.madworldmmo.com/mypage/pay_list.php

Once you create a character, you may receive items through [Payback] on the page above.

Q. Can I get early game access if I purchased previous version of Founders Pack?

A. Since the previous version of Founders Pack included early game access pass, you can still gain early game access.

However, [Beginner’s Pack] does not include early game access pass.

Q. How long can I gain early access if I purchased early version of Founders Pack?

A. After internal discussion, we decided to provide early access worth 5 days to all users who purchased early version of Founders Pack (excluding the Beginner’s Pack). 

(Not applied to bronze/silver/gold/platinum Founders Pack currently available for purchase)

Q. Does the Founders Pack come with the same items from the early version? 

A. Some items have changed from the early version of Founders Pack.

https://www.madworldmmo.com/mypage/pay_list.php

Once you create a character, you may receive changed items through [Payback] on the page above.

▶ Crystals → Crystals

▶ Life high-grade egg → High-grade egg

▶ Abyss/life phantom sphere used → Mask costume obtained

Q. How do I get refund for Founders Pack?

A. You may get refund for Founders Pack within 7 days of purchase.

Submit inquiry to our Customer Support, and we’ll do our best to help you!

[Customer Support]

Q. Can I purchase Founders Pack from Steam?

A. Founders Pack is not available on Steam version, and early game access pass cannot be used on Steam.

Q. Until when can I buy Founders Pack?

A. Founders Pack is available for purchase until the official launch. Once the game is official launched, it’s not available anymore.

We’ll be looking forward to meet you all, Shadow Children.

Thank you.

Comments 3

List of comments

Comment by Rogue의 댓글

profile_image Rogue Written Date

10 days no refund.  someone said if you receive payback for package you can't refund. Don't matter you didn't clarify that
" 7 days to refund"  I did it first day. 
I WANT MY MONEY BACK SCAMMERS.

Comment by Rogue의 댓글

profile_image Rogue Written Date

Don't Purchase from these scammers.

Comment by Altright의 댓글

profile_image Altright Written Date

I bought a pack for $100. I haven't been able to log into this sh***ty game for five days now. I just got banned from discord. Developers are pigs and scammers. I have never seen such nasty developers.