What is the ‘unique fun’ that only Mad World provides, if there is any for you? > 매드월드 칭찬하기 | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

매드월드 칭찬하기

[매드월드 칭찬하기] 매드월드만이 제공하는 '독특한 재미'가 있다면 어떤것이 있는지요?

profile_image
  • 글쓴이최고관리자
  • 작성일2021-12-31 13:14

안녕하세요. ^^ Mad World 3.0 ~ 4.0을 즐겨주셔서 대단히 감사합니다.

Mad World의 어떤 측면이 당신에게 어필했는지 궁금합니다.

매드월드만이 제공하는 '독특한 재미'가 있다면 어떤것이 있는지요?

Mad World를 즐겁게 플레이하셨다면 어떤 부분이 재미있었는지, 어떤 부분이 마음에 드셨는지 알려주세요.

저희는 게임을 더욱 재미있게 만들 계획이며 여러분의 피드백은 저희에게 큰 힘이 됩니다.

Mad World의 '재미'를 구성하는 필수 요소를 개발하도록 안내할 것입니다.

5.0 더 재미있는 소식으로 빠르게 찾아뵙겠습니다. 

추천 6 비추천 0
댓글 6

댓글 목록

Midlevain 님의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image Midlevain 작성일

More gore. Its a so brave progect in Dark Fantasy setting, which we need.
Also visual design of all obj and characters is on hight level of concept and style.

김태영 님의 댓글의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image 김태영 작성일

[KOR]
더 많은 고어. 우리가 필요로 하는 다크 판타지 설정에서 아주 용감한 프로젝트입니다.
또한 모든 obj와 캐릭터의 시각적 디자인은 높은 수준의 개념과 스타일입니다.

ElricTraver 님의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image ElricTraver 작성일

The art, the story, the setting, the circumstance, literally everything about the game that I've seen so far is extremely great. I literally can not wait to play more of this. What a fantastic job you guys have done here. I can not express how in love with this game I am, and am looking forward to the next alpha.

TidoLahoia69 님의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image TidoLahoia69 작성일

I always love the dark fantasy genre, The closer to Berserk Post-Eclipse the better. This game really gives you the fight or flight feeling with any enemy that's not a mob. I've always been a sucker for video games that have that unique and drawn art style and the fact that both of these guilty pleasures are together on a game that can be played on any system with a browser is even better.

OmegaFu 님의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image OmegaFu 작성일

The Monster are wonderful, not to mention the large amount of differences. The crazy storyline is very interesting also. The overall feeling of the game is dark and foreboding, making it wonderful to play. Would certainly enjoy more thoughts into the pet system, maybe allowing more pet interaction, and more concentration on their skills tree's output. It is nice to be able to ride them.

Habbu 님의 댓글의 댓글

profile_image Habbu 작성일

what attracts me the most is that it is released.

• 이전글PVP 21.12.31