Banned from discord > Общие вопросы | MAD WORLD - AGE OF DARKNESS

Общие вопросы

[Общие вопросы] Banned from discord

profile_image
  • Создатель666
  • Дата2022-01-07 09:07
  • Коммент.4
Hi, Today I got in an argument with the discord moderator nemure#4034. I had asked if discord staff was also here on the forums.
nemure#4034 said that discord mods are not a part of the staff, to which I said that a community my partner runs, as well as just about every other community I am a part of, moderators are considered to be staff.

After this nemure#4034 tried arguing with me what the definition of staff is, as you can see in attachment 1. 

nemure#4034 Then came with statistics on his claims, to which I asked where he got them from. Given that in the past he has lied or made up statistics multiple times, and this has been pointed out by multiple people in the discord community. You can see this in attachment 2.

nemure#4034 Did not take kind to this and continued to argue, and deleted messages of mine reacting to him making another absurd claim. After calling him out on this, and saying that I had previously reached out to DancingBear about this behavior mis-using his moderator powers, he continued arguing more and said he would not delete messages if I sent something he doesn't like again. I had been trying to end the conversation as I was going to sleep, and blocked him as I did not want to further deal with this childish arguing. After this I was swiftly banned from the server.

Please unban me from the Mad World server, as I have been a part of this journey since Alpha #1, and try to keep up to date on developments, discussions, and votes daily.

TL;DR

I got banned because a moderator didn't like me pointing out flaws in self-made definitions of words, because I had previously reported them for abusive behavior, and blocked the mod in question.

Attachment 1:
90b19500e872674ae39cf51e80e398de_1641514003_3636.png
Attachment 2:
90b19500e872674ae39cf51e80e398de_1641514024_4947.png

Нравится 0 Не нравится 0
Комментарии 4

Список комментариев

Комментарий от 666의 댓글

profile_image 666 Дата

Oh yes, this is not the first community Nemure has plagued discord servers with power abuse, please see: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wolcen/comments/fibn8w/nonsense_logic_moderator_in_official_discord/

Комментарий от AlvinKwangWonSeo의 댓글

profile_image AlvinKwangWonSe… Дата

We invited you back to the discord server. We woud like to facilitate open communication from our users. However, please refrain from name calling/ open display that could be viewed negatively on oneself and others, let our staff on discord know and we will intervene if appropriate. Thank you.

Ответить на комментарий 666의 댓글

profile_image 666 Дата

Thank you Alvin! I am still banned as of now.
I can provide chat logs to show I did not call anyone names if you'd like, but of course I will continue to refrain from doing so in the future.

Thank you for your quick response.

Комментарий от AlvinKwangWonSeo의 댓글

profile_image AlvinKwangWonSe… Дата

the issue is resolved, night is back on server, and I would like to remind community members once again that if problems arise with other community members in discord or in the future other SNS, please let Jandistaff on server know and we will deal with it promptly.